Heavenly Hideaway Cabin: Pet Friendly
The nicest people travel with their dogs (no cats please) and Cloud 9 Farm is the perfect place to bring your canine. Here is the pet policy that you will sign.
Dog Policy for Cloud 9 Relaxation Home and Heavenly Hideaway Cabin
- Wood floors have a polyurethane finish and may be scratched by your dog’s nails. Please clip your dog’s nails. Still, do not close your dog up in the bathroom as they will scratch the door and cause damage in the soft wood.
- Provide frequent walks outside for potty breaks. If your dog has an accident in the house, you are responsible for cleaning it up and reporting the whereabouts to Janet for further treatment. If your dog does #2 in the yard or deck please get the shovel provided and throw it in the nearby woods. You use a pooper-scooper and bag it? That’s very responsible of you… in town, but out in the country… no. If you do, please take the bag with you and dispose of it off the property.
- Provide a place to sleep for your dog; crate, bean-bag chair, etc.
- No dog that shows they miss you by chewing on furniture or doors may stay unattended in the house. You must bring a crate, use the outside kennel, hire a dog sitting service.
- Be aware that besides squirrels, there are cows, chickens in a pen, wild turkeys and some deer passing through that your dog may be interested in.
- Bring covers for all furniture that you think your dog may jump up on. Bring a towel for your dog’s feet that must be wiped after being outside in wet grass or gravel. If your dog has many whiskers you may need to wipe after drinking or eating to prevent stains on furniture. Bring your own dog dishes.
- Pet fees need to be paid in cash. $50 per stay. ($35 for small dogs)
- Report any damages at the end of your stay. If unreported damages are discovered you will be charged from the deposit accordingly. Thank you.